Glass-FX is an advanced formula multi-purpose glass-ionomer for final cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays, as well as orthodontic applications.
The cement chemically bonds to enamel, dentin and metal. The glass component is finely ground and sieved to produce an average particle size of less than 5 microns (<5μm).
This makes Glass-FX ideal for use a liner under composite, amalgam or porcelain restorations where a thin lining is indicated.
Prolonged fluorine-emission action strengthens dentin, achieving bactericidal effect.
Special conditioner/varnish that comes with the cement provides an additional micro-sealing, that protects restoration and prevents emergence of secondary caries.
|Exceptional strength||Long lasting cementations|
|Contains a high level of fluoride||Helping prevent the build up of plaque|
|High wear and erosion resistance||Durable Cementations|
|Easy mixing||To reduce surgery time|
|Excellent biocompatibility||Minimal pulpal reaction|
· Cementing crowns and bridges
· Cementing inlays and onlays
· Orthodontic cementation of brackets and crowns
· Restoration of milk teeth (all cavities)
· Filling cavities of the 1st and the 2nd classes
· For filling cavities of the 5th class
· Base or lining material under composite, amalgam and glass ionomer filling material
· Cementation of tooth jewellery
Package contents: 20g powder jar / 15ml liquid bottle, 10ml Varnish, mixing accessories